Redhead, Ginger & Strawberry Blonde appreciation
Loving readheads since 2009
Red hair is seen on the heads of only four percent of people. Most of these exist in the U.K., the Republic of Ireland, and Australia which is why we thought a site dedicated to finding love with redheads would be popular. It helps to know that of the 60% of women who dye their hair at home 30% choose to become redheads. The sale of at home red dye kits has gone up seventeen percent since 2001. Whatever your age, wherever you are in the UK remember this .... real redheads don't turn grey. Red hair turns sandy, then white. Redheads are also found to loose their color later in life than people carrying other hair colors.
- Create and customise your very own personal profile.
- Update your profile at any time e.g. add new pictures.
- Add private pictures visible only to those members you choose to allow access.
- Watch video clips of other members and upload your own.
- Check out profiles, photos, and media clips to learn more about other members.
- New member notification - so never miss a new member!
- Free postcode search
- Keep your own Blog.
- Chat in our interactive Chat Rooms.
- Take advantage of our Instant Messaging software.
- Use your webcam for a fully interactive experience.
- Send winks and sexy virtual gifts
- Vote for profiles and photos.
- Advertise events and other news.
- Signup now for free
- You can upgrade discreetly to full membership by sending a text via your mobile (shows on your phone statement as a reference number)